Adding A Custom Domain for your Landing Pages
By default your hosted campaign will have a URL like this: "http://www.mysparkpage.com/page-name” however you can add a custom subdomain to your SparkPage account so your campaign URL looks like this:
To setup your custom subdomain, you need to do 2 things:
1) Add your custom domain in SparkPage:
- Open up the Analytics page area
- In the URL section, click the down arrow to the right of the current domain.
- Choose Add domain
- Add your desired domain e.g. “subdomain.yourdomain.com”
- Click “save changes”
2) Adjust your domain's DNS settings by adding a CNAME record, that will point to the following hostname: www.mysparkpage.com.
CNAME Record Setup Instructions
- Sign into the host where you manage your domain.
- Navigate to the section entitled CNAME (it may be called DNS and once you click on DNS you should see CNAME)
- If you are using a subdomain e.g. m.yourdomain.com then your CNAME will be as follows:
|Host Name (or Alias)||Value (or points to )|
If your page name is "special offer" then the domain you send out to customers would be:
Note: Please be aware that it may take up to 24 hours for your CNAME to propagate. You can test to see if your CNAME is ready by using the following service: